Clean Cook (
Healthy Clean Cook that helps maintain fresh taste and scent of fried dishes on a continual basis
Originality of Clean Cook
- Clean Cook is an edible oil refinery keeper that helps refine foreign substances in edible oil
and maintain oil.
As it eliminates harmful substances in edible oil, it raises safety and quality of fried dishes.
Application technology of Clean Cook
- Clean Cook is the worlds first edible oil refinery keeper.
In advanced countries where fried dishes are cited as representative foods, a strainer keeper aimed to keep fried scraps has been used. Tefal, a global kitchen ware company, manufactures only the strainer keeper.
Straining separation does not remove harmful substances at all.
Functions of Clean Cook
- A natural filter absorption refinery technology aimed to filter fried scraps through the use of a strainer,
remove harmful substances and unnecessary smell and restore the color of edible oil has been applied.
The absorption refinery technology is based on natural mineral absorbent used in refining edible oil.
Specifications of Clean Cook
- 1. Filtering : It eliminates fine scraps to control acidification.
- 2. Refining : It maintains the quality of edible oil based on discoloration, deodorization and deoxidation
- 3. Keeping : It keeps and transports oil in an oxidation-controlled environment.
Characteristics of Clean Cook
- 1. Format : Natural filtering - Non-power
- 2. Material : Stainless steel and plastics
- 3. Size : Household use (1.5 & 2 liters), small restaurant use (3 & 4 liters)
- 4. Refiner time : Household use (2 hours or shorter), small restaurant use (3 hours or shorter)
Quality certification and stability of Clean Cook
- 1. Maintenance of optimal quality of edible oil
- 2. Reduced costs through drastic reduction in use of edible oil
- 3. Used as a portable water purifier at a time of camping and mountain-climbing by installing a water purification filter
- 4. Convenient installation and mobility
- 5. Easier replacement of a filter
- 6. Selection of semi-permanent materials (heat, acid and corrosion-resistant)
Marketability of Clean Cook and applied areas
- 1. Non-toxic certification by KTR
- 2. Refinery edible oil quality control certification by KTR
- 3. Acquisition of quality certification from KFDA
- 4. Non-A/S factors including a fire and a mechanical trouble
Name of parts and how to use
- 1. Marketability
- - Raised awareness about health through rapid development of well-being food culture
- - Increased necessity of a keeper with the wide distribution of home frying devices
- - Original new concept products for gifts and special planning
- - Environmentally friendly products that correspond to green environment campaign
- 2. Applied areas
- - Household use : Edible oil keeper and refinery
- - Portable : Outdoor water purifier
- - Shop use : Restaurants that use small amount of edible oil
|1. Cool down heated
(75 degrees or lower)
|2. Open the lid and pour
cooled edible oil. Make
sure not to overflow
|3. Close the lid and
keep the oil.
|4. Edible oil poured into
the keeper goes through
a filter through a natural
fall before refining and
(Refinery time: 2 hours)