Noble Clean 200s (
Filtering + Refining : Real-time filtering, refining, Noble Clean Q+100s integration
Characteristics of the product
- 1. Clean working environment through real-time filtering at a time of frying and
prevention of flame through the elimination of carbon, heavy metal and peroxides
- 2. Reduced costs through extended life span of refined edible oil
- 3. Up to 70% oil saving
- 4. Improved quality of edible oil through discoloration, deodorization and deoxidation
- 5. Controlled generation of polar compounds
How to use
- 1. Maintenance of the best taste of frying
- 2. Convenient cleaning
- 3. Controlled acidification based on ionization
- 4. One-touch solution for cleaning, refining, filtering and controlled oxidation
- 5. Up to 90% cost saving
- 6. Reduced frying time
- 7. Smooth frying of inner skin without incision
- 8. No eye sore at a time of cooking due to an absence of oil-combustion smoke
- 9. Convenient installation and a one-button controller
- 1. How to filter
- - Install the hose on the main body
- - Place the valve toward the filter
- - Put oil in the filter oil tank
- - Direct the hose toward the frying device and turn on the filter switch
- - Filter oil in 3 to 5 minutes
- 2. How to refine
- - Cool down the temperature of oil to be refined to lower than 100 degrees.
(If the oil temperature is higher than 100 degrees, it causes problems to the machinery.
Make sure to check the temperature and start refining if the temperature is lower than 100 degrees.)
- - Place the valve next to the main body toward the refinery.
- - PTurn on REFINE Switch to start refining.
(Refining takes 1.5 hours or longer based on 10 liters.
Make sure to appropriately install the hose before refining.)
- -Turn off the switch after completed refining
- 3. How to use edible oil and fat after refining
- - Keep refined edible oil and fat in a separate container.
- - Pour refined edible oil and fat into a frying container and supply the same amount of new oil
for frying (About 20% reduced at a time of refining for the first time)
- 4. How to use Long Magic
- - Fix the generation plate at the bottom of a frying tank (an empty tank).
(At that time, make sure not to attach materials out of which metal current might flow)
- - Connect the generation plate to a connector. (Put it into oil to be refined by using a filter
on the opposite side of the hose. If there is a filter, it is recommended to implement refining after filtering.)
- - If the installation is complete, pour edible oil into the frying tank.
- * The oil tank board becomes hot as oil is heated. Do not touch it during and after using.
- - Turn on Long Magic Switch to control oxidation.
- - Turn off Long Magic Switch after completed frying. (Do not leave oil in the hose and completely
discharge it. Separate IN and OUT hoses to hang them in an appropriate place.)
- - If there are foreign substances on the surface of the generation plate, clean it by using clean cloth.
(If there are too much foreign substances on the surface, it might not fully function,
so make sure to keep it clean.)
- * Make sure to turn it off at a time of cleaning and repairing.
- - Although the quality of edible oil and fat is good enough through the use of
an oxidation controller (Long Magic), make sure to resupply needed oil for frying.